One Piece RPG World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Who still visits here
Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 1:06 am by Ryuuki

» Thig A Shin
Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:18 pm by ●Sebastian●

» The monkey pirates
Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm by Shaunic

» One last visit
Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:15 pm by ●Sebastian●

» help !!
Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:03 pm by Haris

» um...
Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 am by Ryuuki

» -Mihawk- Custom Technique Submission
Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am by SwordBitter

» Red-Eye Pirates
Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 am by Ryuuki

» Yo Hollow Awaits
Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:35 am by Ryuuki

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:54 pm
Wanted Pirates
wanted

Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step

2 posters

Go down

Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step Empty Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step

Post by Baru Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:37 am

Baru stood just infront of the marine HQ in Roguetown. His axe was well placed in his hand.

Baru: Let's see what some Marines can do. *Smiles evil, and throws the axe against the building. But... Misses, badly.

Baru: WHAT?! Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step 3696926579 *Walks sadly after the axe*

Baru: I just wanted to prove that I'm an awesome pirate, or at least a rookie pirate...

Marine: Pirate you say, eh kid?

Baru: I just did, didn't I?

Marine: You did. So you might be the guy who throw that axe?

Baru: Maybe...

Marine: Kid, you're now under arest!

Baru: *Smile evil again and throws a punch against the Marine.*

Marine: *Screams up like a girl*

Baru: *Knocks him out* My hand...

Baru

Followers : 0
Beli : 242550
Pirate

Character Class : E

Back to top Go down

Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step Empty Re: Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step

Post by Haris Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:55 am

Marine: *after getting a punch, he boils in the anger, when u try to knock him out, he block ur attack and give u jerk kick on ur chest, blowing u few steps behind*

You done a big mistake kid and now u gona pay for tht *said angrily while coming towards u*
Haris
Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Followers : 4
Beli : 378747
Pirate

Named Rumor

http://onepieceworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step Empty Re: Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step

Post by Baru Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:51 am

Baru: You're not done yet?! Mission #2 Hell is out. The Tiger take it's first step 3696926579 *Suddenly starts to smile and go for a new punch, but hits a small rock, and fall over.* Auch....You'ree good, I can tell that much. Okay, this time I won't hold back! *Runs straight besides him, and try to hit with a new punch*

Baru

Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Haris Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:14 pm

*eat ur punch, but nothing happens*
you have to much better than tht Kid,
*ask from 2 subordinates to give their swords, they throw the swords to me and i catch them, and then throw 1 towards u*

Catch!!

Now try to cut me down with tht toy boy, huhh like u can do tht *laugh*
Haris
Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baru Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Baru: *Catchs it* Not as heavy as my axe, but it might do. *Swing the sword randomly around* Well... *Swings the blades brutally against the marine with eyes of no fear*

Baru

Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Haris Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:02 pm

* saw u coming towards me and swing your sword to cut me*

* i quickly hold the sword with my both hands, and focus almost all the power into my hands and block your attack by striking my sword to yours in opposite direction.

kick with my left leg in your stomach*
Haris
Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baru Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:29 pm

Baru: *Sees the foot, and jumps up. Lands on the leg and ive a quick cut against the Marine again. This time I aim for the chest* Sorry, but I can't stay here for so long. I need to get away from here as fast as possible!

Baru

Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down