One Piece RPG World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Who still visits here
Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 1:06 am by Ryuuki

» Thig A Shin
Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:18 pm by ●Sebastian●

» The monkey pirates
Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm by Shaunic

» One last visit
Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:15 pm by ●Sebastian●

» help !!
Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:03 pm by Haris

» um...
Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 am by Ryuuki

» -Mihawk- Custom Technique Submission
Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am by SwordBitter

» Red-Eye Pirates
Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 am by Ryuuki

» Yo Hollow Awaits
Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:35 am by Ryuuki

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:54 pm
Wanted Pirates
wanted

Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic

2 posters

Go down

Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic Empty Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic

Post by Shaunic Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:57 am

Shaunic was in his rowboat looking in the sky. "Nice day to set sail to bad it has to end so soon." He said as he sees a whirlpool. Shaunic then looks around to see if there were any ships in sight. "I could really use some help but nobody around. To bad i never learned how to swim." Then shaunic said "AHA it dosent matter if i could swim or not i would die ether way!" Well down i go." But then all of a sudden Shaunic saw a island. he said "I HAVE AN IDEA!" Then he tok a short running start and jumped and barley made it on shore. "I so need to get a new ship." He said. All of a sudden he saw a pirate. He then ran to him and said "What happened dude?" He said. The pirate said "We heard that the marines are not taking pirates seriously so we tried to beat them. We failed though." Shaunic said "Okay ill show them be right back." Shaunic then found there head quarters. Shaunic went up there and saw alot of marines. He said "Hey whats up guys are you ready to see the best rookie pirate ever!" The he ran to a marine and punched the marine in the face. All of a sudden lots of marines looked at Shaunic. "Kill him now!" A marine said.

Mission #2 for "Shaunic" to unlock his Devil Fruit has been completed. Approval by Xinroki Enjoy. Very Happy

Last edited by Shaunic on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shaunic
Shaunic

Followers : 0
Beli : 252901
Pirate

None

Back to top Go down

Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic Empty Re: Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic

Post by ●Sebastian● Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:33 am

Lmao. This isn't how you do a mission. xD

Your playing the role as a pirate, then someone else will play the role as the marine if they have a marine bio. Seeing as I am pretty much the only one with a marine bio that is active, I will play the role as the marines. A little tip though, your going to want to submit some custom abilities for your character Here, otherwise your going to get eaten alive. xD
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 1
Beli : 378202
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E

Back to top Go down

Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic Empty Re: Mission #2 The first appearance Monkey D. Shaunic

Post by Shaunic Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Ok i fixed it and im doing this for my DF
Shaunic
Shaunic

Followers : 0
Beli : 252901
Pirate

None

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Oh, so its for your DF? Alright. I thought it was just to do a mission. Razz
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 1
Beli : 378202
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down