One Piece RPG World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Who still visits here
One last visit EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 1:06 am by Ryuuki

» Thig A Shin
One last visit EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:18 pm by ●Sebastian●

» The monkey pirates
One last visit EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm by Shaunic

» One last visit
One last visit EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:15 pm by ●Sebastian●

» help !!
One last visit EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:03 pm by Haris

» um...
One last visit EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 am by Ryuuki

» -Mihawk- Custom Technique Submission
One last visit EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am by SwordBitter

» Red-Eye Pirates
One last visit EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 am by Ryuuki

» Yo Hollow Awaits
One last visit EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:35 am by Ryuuki

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:54 pm
Wanted Pirates
wanted

One last visit

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

One last visit Empty One last visit

Post by Ryuuki Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:46 am

Ryuu came cutting through the water in his boat and parked it at dock, and tied it down.He had come to visit his uncle at the dojo and also his mother grave one last time before heading out to the Grand Line, He was confident in returning but he still wanted to say good bye."Hope everyones ok" He said as he looked around the town full of memories from when he was a kid and sighed. "..."
Ryuuki
Ryuuki
VIP Member
VIP Member

Followers : 0
Beli : 253550
Pirate

None

Back to top Go down

One last visit Empty Re: One last visit

Post by ●Sebastian● Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:34 am

*As the Pirate looked around Kenpachi appeared out of the corner of his eye holding his rusty sword on his shoulder with a small grin*

Kenpachi: So. This was your homeland? Looks like a dump. A lot like the Area I grew up in.

*Kenpachi said as he looked around while slowly walking toward the Pirate*

Kenpachi: You have my smpathy, for what its worth for your mother. But don't worry. Soon enough, you'll be joining her.

*Kenpachi said as he lifted his sword and aimed it at the Pirate*

Kenpachi: Alright kid. Lets have one more fight. No rules. No restrictions. A fight to the death, like real men.

*Kenpachi suggested as he kept his sword pointed at the Pirate while he had his Pocker Face on*
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 1
Beli : 378202
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuki Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:01 am

"It might be crappy but the people here are proud swordsman..."Ryuu looked straight at him "Do i have a choice?" He said taking out Kasai-Ken, a very elegant looking sword hilt. "And just so you know, im planning on becoming pirate king" He said with a grin
Ryuuki
Ryuuki
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pirate

None

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:31 am

*Kenpachi grinned slightly then raised his blade into the air*

Kenpachi: That's the spirit.

*Kenpachi said*

*After Kenpachi's comment, a large amount of demonic energy begins to pressure the air around you, causing your flames to weaken seeing as Flames require air to breathe, and the Energy begins to effect your senses and all you can see is a dark figure standing across from you as if the Grim Reaper is reaching out to you*

Kenpachi: I won't hold back this time Kid. There won't be any second chances for you.

*Kenpachi said as he Grinned slightly and his eyes glew red*

TECHNIQUE NAME: Death Bringer Release
Type: Supplementary

Range: Melee - Long
Stats: N/A
Description: Kenpachi releases his darkest and most bloodthirsty side of him that has caused him to be titled "The Death Bringer". Kenpachi gains a +60% to Speed, +40% to Awareness, & +30% to Physical Strength.
Note ~ This technique can be used while Over-powering Energy is active, but the delay for how long Kenpachi must remain without rank 40 moves increases by 5. (Total of 8 days)
One last visit Kenpachi
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuki Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:11 am

Ryuu grinned excitedly, his eye started to glow"I'll show you why i was called the Red-Eyed Demon" He said with a laugh that suddenly turned pure evil, like a demon himself was there. Ryuu's eyes turned cold and now his left eye has begun to turn red. "There's no going back anymore..." He said with a sadistic laugh, only fit for a demon as he snapped his finger and was covered in flames. The hilt he was holding has now sprouted a long sharp blade.

Tech used:
Ryuuki
Ryuuki
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pirate

None

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:42 am

As all drama happening, Mifune arrive silently with his two IO case of katana on his back and sensed that some weird fight going around here due to the transformation so he followed his sense and arrive onto the battle field.

Mifune quickly notice two guy, fighting, one using flame ability assuming the well-known devil fruit Mera Mera, and for the second person Mifune take a closer look, noticing his kinda of crazy but ignored him after that as Mifune start to move forward toward them to take a closer look of the battle.

But as Mifune reaching, slightly nearer to the fight, he quickly leap up high and fast, landing onto small house, slightly knee down as he continue watching but moments later, he decided to speaks.

Mifune : Mere Mere fruit uh? ability to create fire sound amazing but compared to '' mine '' it is nothing ! , and if you don't know me, it fine since i have been hiding for a while, all my deeds should be clear off and no one remember(o.o) ...how about try shooting a flame at me boy ?

Mifune finish his speech with a grin as he slightly look at the crazy guy with spike, long hair and speaks again.

Mifune : You look familiar, are you a marine ? if so, i am a pirate ! once , with my 2 other friend we almost whipped out a marine town , you probably won't know it but it not that long ago since i still young (o.o) anyway, your power seem to be great, but still that not enough to even fight in my times though powers now are kind of too upgraded as it seen.

Again he stop with a grin. Mifune continues watching the fight and planning to kill one of them if needed.
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 2
Beli : 415350
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuki Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:51 am

Ryuu looks at the man who just arrive and smile "Now why would i attack a fellow pirate?" He said now behind the man as his after image down at the battlefield fades away."May i ask your name friend?" For some strange reason his demon like counter part felt familiar with this man

Tech used:
Ryuuki
Ryuuki
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pirate

None

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:13 am

Mifune smirks as you get behind him but as the moment you are right behind him, you felt a sharp pointy on your heart in a blink of an eye or even faster which is Mifune sword.

Mifune : Young kid, even i'm not that old but i still call you young one since you are from the younger generation, don't get to cocky when you obtain a devil fruit power, you must know that it come with risk, every power have it weakness even for the strongest people in the world as for my name, my name is Mifune and if you want to find out more why don't you lick my sword.. use your blood to feed my sword and i shall allow you to know my full name young one.
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuki Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:23 am

Ryuu laughed "If your going to call me young then might as well call you old man, And ive always been cocky ever since i was young." He said and then slid his hand on his blade cutting himself. "This will work to get your name old man, If there was more in it for me i might consider it, licking your sword that is" He said with a grin.
Ryuuki
Ryuuki
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pirate

None

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:14 pm

As blood tip onto my sword, Mifune redraw his sword back and clean it with a tissue paper and kept it.

Mifune : Young one, don't dirty my sword but since you done what i said, i shall do what i promise, my name is Mifune K. Kenjirō Tsuda. I am a sword user which also wield a special ability of a special devil fruit but as for the detail, i shall not go into in as i hardly even use it unless i felt needed or in urgent time or such as.

Last edited by SwordBitter on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuki Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 pm

((>.> never said i licked your sword))
Ryuuki
Ryuuki
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pirate

None

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:55 pm

*As the two Pirates had their talk, Kenpachi charged at them at crazy speed getting ready to strike, but then another First Generation Marine Captain steps in and stops Kenpachi's sword with his bare hand without getting cut*

Kenpachi: y-You!

*Kenpachi said surprised*

*After Kenpachi's surprised look and comment, the Pirates could take a closer look, but only Mifune could notice who it was*

Maverick: Now now Kenpachi. Let us allow them to finish their conversation. Its only the polite thing to do.

*Maverick said as he grinned from ear to ear*

Kenpachi: Then i'll fight you instead!
*Kenpachi shouted as he ripped his sword away from Maverick and went to slice at his gut*

*Maverick simply dodged the swipe then grabbed Kenpachi's arm and pulled him in for a knee to the gut, knocking all the air out of him and forcing him to the ground*

Maverick: You may have some strong abilities Kenpachi, but your still no match for a First Generation Pirate like Mifune. Let alone me. Now, lay here like a good little boy and enjoy the fireworks.

*Maverick said as he continued to grin as he watch Mifune and the other Pirate but mainly keeping his eyes lock on Mifune*
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Ignoring the second generation pirate completely , As Maverick steps into the battle field, Mifune sense another person or whatsoever entering, disturbing his sense and slightly peek at Maverick, Mifune grin as well as entering the eye of the marine with his, suddenly a pitch of dark surround both of them(mifune and maverick) and demon image and stuff start appearing, this is cause due to mifune '' other side '' which can cause weak people or low will of heart to instantly faint or even die if possible due to the heart cannot take the pressure .

Mifune : I see... isn't it Maverick the marine... hmm i somehow remember you but again.. not(o.o) sorry probably due to my poor memory, i cannot really remember much and it seem you have a good partner with you uh ? strong power without smart brain is still = dead, no point having such over power when i can easily slice him off with my sword.

As Mifune finish, he turn and take a look at the pirate behind him.

Mifune : young one, do what to do..talking to me ain't helping you much here since i dunno what is your reason to be here but finish it off!
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:14 pm

*Maverick laughed a little and continued to grin*
Maverick: Long time no see, Mifune Kenjirō Tsuda. Heheheh. Last time we met, it was at that Broadcast Station where you attempted to raise the moral of the Pirates. But you weren't quick enough to get it done before I got there. Too bad, I was looking forward to the end result of that fight.
*Maverick said with a cold Grin*
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Mifune's eye brown lifted a little(sometime like the rock from wwe/wwf)

Mifune : Yeah... i needed to get home to get my dinner if not my wife will whack the hell out of me (<_<) no, i was joking acutally ... the end result will probably be me... losing (o.o) acutally that guy beside you seem to be abit crazy(o.o) even though he have strong power but without a stable mind, he is a goner.

Mifune grins again
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuki Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Ryuu looked at the new marine "Wow now this is what i call a party, anyways i was just trying to say good bye to my mothers grave before leaving for the grand line old man" He said looking towards the direction of her grave then said a quick silent good bye and was back to his fiery self "Now im good, i can fight with no regrets, not like i had any to begin with" He said laughing and grabbed his sword hilt"So only way out is a fight i guess...Fine by me!" He said and with his other hand he grabbed the othe three sword hilt he had, he held them between his fingers above the knuckle part and short blade made of fire manifested in them.
Ryuuki
Ryuuki
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pirate

None

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Mifune slightly turns his head, facing the young one's mom grave, praying for peace within his heart and turn back to watch the fight while been as ready as always, mifune love to kept himself safe, felt secured.
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuki Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Ryuu looked at Mifune and smiled "Thanks, guess we fight together?" He said looking at the two marines.
Ryuuki
Ryuuki
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pirate

None

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:00 pm

SwordBitter wrote:Mifune's eye brown lifted a little(sometime like the rock from wwe/wwf)

Mifune : Yeah... i needed to get home to get my dinner if not my wife will whack the hell out of me (<_<) no, i was joking acutally ... the end result will probably be me... losing (o.o) acutally that guy beside you seem to be abit crazy(o.o) even though he have strong power but without a stable mind, he is a goner.

Mifune grins again
*Maverick began to laugh heavily then kicked Kenpachi in the head slightly while he was on the ground*
Maverick: He is a powerful one, I will give him that. But he focuses too much on releasing his power all at once, and doesn't bother to use it and control it. So in a way, your right. He doesn't have a stable mind.
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:02 pm

Ryuuki wrote:Ryuu looked at Mifune and smiled "Thanks, guess we fight together?" He said looking at the two marines.

*Maverick appeared at unbelievable speed in front of the Young Pirate, even faster then the eye can see and Maverick is holding the Pirate's sword with his bare hand, not getting burnt by his DF or cut by the blade itself and just grins*
Maverick: Get out of here kid. Get stronger. Then maybe once you have even the slightest chance at defeating me in a fight, I will consider drawing my blade against you.
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Mifune secretly followed,tracked both of the marine movement without stopping, with his one and only, in the world '' hawk eye '' as Maverick arrive Mifune appear standing with one sword in his left hand even though he didn't do anything about it but even the slightest ant move, he can cut and slice it while Mifune look at both Maverick and the young pirate.

Mifune : me fight? nono. not my time young one, plus i am just a weak old person so i probably get knocked down easily , plus you are given the chance to show your power of using mere mere, and if you fail to do so i shall kill you and remove that mere mere myself !

he once again, grins. Favorite action of all times.
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuki Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Ryuu laughed returning to his demon like self "Are you stupid? not here....NOT IN FRONT OF HER!!!" He said as he deactivated his flame sword and jumped back a couple feet"I will not let her see me lose, not to you or anybody!" He said as his eyes went pure crimson red, like the depth of hell. Ryuu gathered flames and crossed his arm jumping up real high in the air. and then released his attack towards the marine.

Tech used:
Ryuuki
Ryuuki
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pirate

None

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:29 pm

*Maverick simply focused 100% of his strength into his gut and chest area, allowing him to take the damage directly without taking too much damage then he focuses 100% of his strength into his legs, allowing him to jump high and at INTENSE speed toward the Pirate without him even having a chance to see me then as Maverick appears in front of the Pirate, he focuses 100% of his strength into his arms then punches the Pirate in the gut, causing him to lose all the air in his gut and lungs*

Maverick: I very highly doubt your mother would want to watch you die, rather then retreat to live another day. You only have three options boy.
Stay, and die.
Stay, and get beaten anyway.
Leave, get stronger, and have a chance at fighting me with a better chance at victory. Take your pick boy.

Techniques used~
Spoiler:
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuuki Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Ryuu was punched and smached through a couple of building. "Damn that bastard hes strong as hell..." He said laying in the ruble a little bit out of breath "But i cant give up..." He said powering up his flames making the rubble around him into ashes. He stood there thinking of a way to beat him .
Ryuuki
Ryuuki
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pirate

None

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:27 am

*Maverick then appeared in front of the Pirate again at unbelievable speed then simply swiped his hand through the air, blowing a gust of wind through whiping out the Pirate's flames*

*Then Maverick stomps his foot on the Pirate's foot, holding him in place then he forces 100% of his strength into his head and head-butts the Pirate, nearly knocking him out and he is still forced to stand due to Maverick having his foot on the Pirate's then he brings his knee up that he was using to hold the Pirate in place and knees the Pirate in the gut after focusing 100% of his strength into his leg*

Maverick: Its time to accept it Kid. Your not defeating me. Not today, not tomorrow, and not any time soon.

*Maverick said as he focused 100% strength into his leg again then kicked the Pirate in the side, breaking a good couple of his rips and knocking him into a wall, fracturing his spine*

Techniques Used~
Spoiler:
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down