One Piece RPG World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Who still visits here
Once uppon a time EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 1:06 am by Ryuuki

» Thig A Shin
Once uppon a time EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:18 pm by ●Sebastian●

» The monkey pirates
Once uppon a time EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm by Shaunic

» One last visit
Once uppon a time EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:15 pm by ●Sebastian●

» help !!
Once uppon a time EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:03 pm by Haris

» um...
Once uppon a time EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 am by Ryuuki

» -Mihawk- Custom Technique Submission
Once uppon a time EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am by SwordBitter

» Red-Eye Pirates
Once uppon a time EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 am by Ryuuki

» Yo Hollow Awaits
Once uppon a time EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:35 am by Ryuuki

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:54 pm
Wanted Pirates
wanted

Once uppon a time

2 posters

Go down

Once uppon a time Empty Once uppon a time

Post by Haris Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:22 pm

The terror of the great pirate Mifune was spreading all over the world, He was becoming famous day by day. Many rookies started to make him their ideal.
In no time Eddy the Invincible came to know about him and decided to meet him!!

He made his mind and ordered his crew to get prepared !!

He set sail for South Blue, Mufune's home town. It took several days to reach his home town finally they reached and started to look for him.

As there was only one Island in south blue so Eddy was sure he will find him there.
but on the way towards that Island 'Elata' their ship was stopped by the small boat.

and he was not other the great Mifune.
Eddy asked his man to invite him on board,

Some of the low will power pirates lost their conscious!!

---
After some conversation, Eddy asked mifune to teach him his 11 gates of devil and in return he will have the tittle of yonkou!!
and Mifune agreed!!
Haris
Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Followers : 4
Beli : 378747
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : E

http://onepieceworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Once uppon a time Empty Re: Once uppon a time

Post by SwordBitter Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Alright, seeing it quite interesting i will make a reply.

Upon, laying down..cleaning and polishing sword, Mifune notice a shop heading toward him and without knowing who and how many people on the ship he stood up and have a look noticing '' Eddy '' a lightning devil fruit user which Mifune fought before, he remembers the old day and pick up his two big case of sword, carrying right behind him.

As eddy and his crew land, he appear in front of him giving eddy a good tap on his shoulder as a way of greeting a good buddy.

'' Ahh .. eddy-kun.. it been a while right ? and i receive the letter about learning the devil gate which i found and created after years of training and stuff but it is not gonna to be easy ya know ''

As he put his hand down , away from eddy shoulder he began to walk away, heading toward a cave around the bleach

'' You need to meet the devil before you learn anything but never worry, his all under my control ''
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 2
Beli : 415350
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B

Back to top Go down

Post by Haris Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:48 pm

SwordBitter wrote:Alright, seeing it quite interesting i will make a reply.

Upon, laying down..cleaning and polishing sword, Mifune notice a shop heading toward him and without knowing who and how many people on the ship he stood up and have a look noticing '' Eddy '' a lightning devil fruit user which Mifune fought before, he remembers the old day and pick up his two big case of sword, carrying right behind him.

As eddy and his crew land, he appear in front of him giving eddy a good tap on his shoulder as a way of greeting a good buddy.

'' Ahh .. eddy-kun.. it been a while right ? and i receive the letter about learning the devil gate which i found and created after years of training and stuff but it is not gonna to be easy ya know ''

As he put his hand down , away from eddy shoulder he began to walk away, heading toward a cave around the bleach

'' You need to meet the devil before you learn anything but never worry, his all under my control ''

Well Well its Mifune !!
yeah its been a while since we last met!!

Yes I completely understand this training will not be easy, may be even I cant master it, but I want to give a try!

*As we were talking we moved towards a large cave*

Ohh!! are you serious a Devil Shocked

hope he listens to you obediently Once uppon a time 2384531576
Haris
Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Followers : 4
Beli : 378747
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : E

http://onepieceworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:11 pm

As both Mifune and Eddy enters the cave silently, we both start hearing weird sound and bat cricking sound which give you some fear since i am used to it as i receive all kind of training here as we continue to move in deeply a weird goblin appear in front of us.

Once uppon a time Goblin

Goblin : Mifune!? why are you back here again? i thought you have completely completed all of your training or...are you back for more *evil smile*

Mifune: Oh...? it been a while since i last enter this cave and you are still the same... yes yes i have completed and i wish to have more but i don't have any time for that now plus i still doing more research on my power before getting ' more ' power from here... but anyway..are you good enough to take me on ? i remember beating you single-handed (O.o)

Goblin : Arggg don't get too cocky kid, we , everyone here taught you at least something! anyway who is that person beside you? can i have it for dinner? i haven been eating for last past few days!

Mifune : I was just joking(<_<) yeah yeah stop telling me that, and of course .... NOT! he is one of my friend and my opponent since we fought ones .. it was good one anyway and go get some rock if you want (O.o) you probably love rock more ! Anyway i have a favor, my friend, eddy wish to learn about '' Evil gates '' which is one of my signature power and you know about '' that '' right? we need to find '' him '' before eddy can learn it since '' he '' must see the effort and the will of never give up on eddy (O.o)

Goblin : Argg..thansk for rejecting my meal ~ hais i think i getting rock than..and waitttt...?! what?! that guy want to learn the '' devil gates '' ? no way man! it is not something that we can teach or tell anyone else you fool ! and '' he '' will not allow that too i believe!

Mifune : Calm down idiot (o.o) i know full extend of '' devil gates '' it unbelievable but as a gift, i wish to teach him at least some. only a few..come on .. i will get you a meal in future.

Goblin : meal?! wait don't try to fool me with that! no way!

Mifune : so what must he do to pass your stage?

Goblin : Fight '' these '' *evil smile*

Suddenly a group of strong, big goblin came out from the side hole of the cave.

Mifune : Oh? piece of cake

As mifune about to dash forward and whip those idiot up, he got stopped by the goblin.

Goblin : who is the one gonna to learn the '' devil gates '' ? you have already mastered, it is your friend to fight them not you plus you probably know all of their ' 'weakness ''(o.o)

Mifune : damn, fine i thought of getting some fun instead..since it is sooooo boring here anyway eddy it is all up to you, those goblin each have their weakness though i can't tell you since this is so call a '' test ''

The group of 6 goblin start running toward you, each with sword / axe /shield / spear / hammer and all kind of dangerous weapon.

Mifune : oh.. and they are quite fast too ^_^
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 2
Beli : 415350
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B

Back to top Go down