One Piece RPG World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Who still visits here
Mission #5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 1:06 am by Ryuuki

» Thig A Shin
Mission #5 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:18 pm by ●Sebastian●

» The monkey pirates
Mission #5 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm by Shaunic

» One last visit
Mission #5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:15 pm by ●Sebastian●

» help !!
Mission #5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:03 pm by Haris

» um...
Mission #5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 am by Ryuuki

» -Mihawk- Custom Technique Submission
Mission #5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am by SwordBitter

» Red-Eye Pirates
Mission #5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 am by Ryuuki

» Yo Hollow Awaits
Mission #5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:35 am by Ryuuki

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:54 pm
Wanted Pirates
wanted

Mission #5

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mission #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission #5

Post by SwordBitter Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:38 pm

*those group of man got blast out by the technique and falls onto the ground with their last breath while suddenly another group start stomping out from the forest bow on their hand and start shooting arrows(with fire) on you and even sending some to the unknown girl's house*

Unknown girl : they're aiming for my house! oh no(shocking voice)

Bandit Leader : Shoot More! More! Moreee !!! (shouting happily)
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 2
Beli : 415350
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:46 pm

Maverick: *Appears at unbelieveable speed in front of the house and I use my spinning blade move to knock away the arrows and shoot them right back at the men* *Appears inside of the house and looks at the woman* Stay in here, keep your head down! *Appears back outside and charges at the bandit's with unbelieveable speed and a large grin* Lets get this party started! *Starts slashing down some of the men with my sword*
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 1
Beli : 378202
Marine

Named Rumor
Character Class : E

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Unknown woman : alright ~

*The group of men keep on shooting more fire arrow, over and over again from all direction but suddenly you start to hear '' heavy machine sound-like '' moving around in the forest

Bandit Leader : Muhahahahaha get ready for '' That '' we have to destroy the house no matter what!

SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:57 pm

Maverick: *Uses my ultra spinning blade move and summons up a large tornado and starts sucking up all the arrows and men cutting them up as they fly into my tornado and shooting them out else where away from the house* *Grins* I don't think so.
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:10 am

Bandit Leader: Launch them!

*Out of the sudden big cannon ball start falling and dropping on the house location*

Note: remember to submit those custom at the custom technique submission section. they need to be submitted if not they won't be counted
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:16 am

Maverick: *Appears in front of the balls and blocks them with my sword getting force back a little but I finally focus 15% of my strength into my arms and I lounch the balls back at the men and at the location where they fired from*
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:19 am

*boom! certain place are on fire*

Bandit Leader: Charge, full speed ahead! that guy got some stuff up his sleeves !
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:26 am

Maverick: *Appears in front of the men and swipes my blade down the middle of the group knocking them all back and leaving a large cut in the ground* Listen and listen good. I am Captain Maverick El Gitchet of the marines. If you know its good for you, you will turn back down, and forget all plans of harming this good women's house. Because I swear to you, I will cut every last one of you into tiny pieces, without second thought.
*Doesn't have a grin on my face but a very serious look and I hold my sword on my shoulder* Whats it going to be boys? Is this really worth dying over?
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:33 am

Bandit Leader : you know nothing about it!

*more men charging toward you*
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:41 am

Maverick: Verywell. *I stab my sword into the ground and large cracks go around the area under the men as they charge at me and the ground begins to break apart and crumble spredding them apart and sending them falling into an endless darkness* *I pull my sword out and send a sweep of energy through the air knocking over a bonch of the men sending them into the hole too and I point my sword at their leader*

Last chance, turn back now.
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:45 am

Bandit Leader : Hahahahahahahahahaha!

*the bandit suddenly appear in front of you, by using his metal hand he threw a punch on your stomach sending you flying *
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:54 am

Maverick: *Looks at the bandit leader with no sign of pain because at the right moment I focuses all my strength into my gut area to block all damage and appears in front of him again as his metal arm slowly slides into two pieces and I hold my sword at my side* I gave you one chance, and you blew it. Which led to the lost of your men. I gave you a second chance, and you blew it, which led to the loss of your arm. Now, I'm giving you a third chance. Turn back down, with what little chance of living you have left.
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:00 am

*The bandit leader took his cloth off , appearing with his golden armor set even tho his lost his arm then suddenly he kick you right at your stomach with his golden armor feet therefore sending you flying*

Bandit Leader : my only weakness was that metal arm! you can't cut my golden armor! muhahahaha
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:05 am

Maverick: Maybe I can't cut you. That doesn't mean I can't hurt you. *Appears in front of you before the bandit can even react and I grip onto his face forcing 100% of my strength into my hand and grip holding you with such strength I begin to slowly cave in your head*
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:25 am

*The bandit leader gave you another straight punch at your stomach which will launch you backward while you see his face was perfectly normal and now even wore a golden helm *

Bandit Leader : muhahahahaha thanks for destroying my armor skin! now i'm '' Complete '' muhahaha
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:38 am

Maverick: *Grins and I hold my sword in front of me as blood slides off of it* You missed something... *As I wipe my sword off I walk up to you and I set my hand on your shoulder* You may think your golden armor is invincable. But when you let me destract you like that, its not so tough. *A large cut is going acrost your gut and through your golden armor* You see, gold is actually a very soft substince. If hit with the right amount of force, it can easily break. Gold is nothing but for looks. This does you no good what so ever to keep my blade from making contact to your skin.
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:04 pm

*Bandit leader was shocked and falls with his knee onto the ground which his broken golden armor*

Bandit Leader : muhahahahahahahaha! good ! since you know the secret you are allowed to kill me.... and shall i tell you something before you do ?
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Maverick: I'm not going to kill you. I have no reason to at the moment. I am only here to protect this woman's home. Nothing more. You have a chance to get out of here, with your life. Don't throw it away for something that you have already lost. *I sheeth my sword and the ground everywhere that was destroyed by my earth breaker move begins to rebuild its self and I turn around* Go home. Heal up. And forget all cause to burning down this house. Because it won't be happening today or the next day. Because the marines are on constent watch of it now. *I turn around with a madening taunting grin* Live today, get stronger, and maybe, just maybe, we will meet again.. and then we can have a fight to the death! *turns back around and starts heading to the house*
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Bandit Leader : muhahaha marine letting off a bandit? this will be a joke of the day hahahahahaha! anyway..*evil grin* below the house, there is secret underground path and it is a longgg....one...and do you know where it leads to? DIRECTLY TO THE GRAND LINE!!!!! hahahahaha! surprising ? yes i bet you're... that's why i been staying this place all this time..building up my man..building up cannon and even building up this golden armor!!!! well...surprise comes one another.. other then the long underground path, i heard there are more then millions worth of gold/weapon/sliver/money all buried underground! and i call it '' the Perfection Path '' hahahahahahahaha! *cough a little* Anyway... even i live.. i will be hunted by all kind of people because of this secret so... either way i going to die muhahahaahahaha

*The bandit push a button on his neck causing a huge explosion therefore leaving a huge hole onto the ground and leaving not even his bone there*
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Maverick: *Goes in the house and looks for the woman*
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Unknown Woman : thank you sooo much marine!
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by ●Sebastian● Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Maverick: *Grins* Its my job good woman. If you ever have any problems again, let the marine fort know and they will send someone down right away. I myself might keep a personal watch on this house for as long as I can before I get called away to a different blue. But until then, I bid you goodday. *Turns around* Oh, and one more thing. The bandit leader mentioned something about an underground tunnel that leads to the grand line. If you want these attacks to stop, i'd suggest sealing that tunnel up. Later. *Begins to walk out*
●Sebastian●
●Sebastian●
Global Mod
Global Mod

Marine

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content