One Piece RPG World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Who still visits here
Mission # 7 Searching for Bounty pirate Johan Bastie - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 1:06 am by Ryuuki

» Thig A Shin
Mission # 7 Searching for Bounty pirate Johan Bastie - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:18 pm by ●Sebastian●

» The monkey pirates
Mission # 7 Searching for Bounty pirate Johan Bastie - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm by Shaunic

» One last visit
Mission # 7 Searching for Bounty pirate Johan Bastie - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:15 pm by ●Sebastian●

» help !!
Mission # 7 Searching for Bounty pirate Johan Bastie - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:03 pm by Haris

» um...
Mission # 7 Searching for Bounty pirate Johan Bastie - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 am by Ryuuki

» -Mihawk- Custom Technique Submission
Mission # 7 Searching for Bounty pirate Johan Bastie - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:17 am by SwordBitter

» Red-Eye Pirates
Mission # 7 Searching for Bounty pirate Johan Bastie - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:56 am by Ryuuki

» Yo Hollow Awaits
Mission # 7 Searching for Bounty pirate Johan Bastie - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:35 am by Ryuuki

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 98 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:54 pm
Wanted Pirates
wanted

Mission # 7 Searching for Bounty pirate Johan Bastie

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mission # 7 Searching for Bounty pirate Johan Bastie - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission # 7 Searching for Bounty pirate Johan Bastie

Post by SwordBitter Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:34 pm

By using my length of my precious sword, i slightly move it and apply certain strength which is enough to hit your leg therefore resulting you to fall onto the ground then i place my sword tip on your neck.

Saito : it's over.....mr...famous
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Followers : 2
Beli : 415200
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : B

Back to top Go down

Mission # 7 Searching for Bounty pirate Johan Bastie - Page 3 Empty Re: Mission # 7 Searching for Bounty pirate Johan Bastie

Post by Haris Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 am

*as almost all my weight was on my hands on sword, i transfer my weight to my legs and try to land my legs safely on ground and quickly try to get my balance on ground.
as i get my balance on ground, i flip jump backwards kicking ur face*
Haris
Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Followers : 4
Beli : 378597
Pirate

Named Rumor
Character Class : E

http://onepieceworld.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:39 am

As you backfil (meaning you will turn so you can't see me, by aiming carefully i gave you a straight kick aiming for your backbone/spine therefore sending you flying backward and crash into your house and broke some chairs/table whenever you landed and i place my sword on my shoulder waiting for another attack.

Satio : be nice and come with me so i can get this over soon.
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Haris Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:14 pm

*as i fall on the chairs/tables, i realize tht switch of the lights are in my range now i quickly switch off the lights, resulting in a almost dark in the room,
as it is my home i knew the settings of my house, so i carefully sneak out of the room, and run from the back door*

haah!!
Haris
Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:18 pm

As i sense your not around anymore, i quickly leap onto your house's roof so that i have full and good view of the surrounding and as i see you running the direction of your back door to about to enter the forest, i wave my sword releasing a bigger compressed shape slash of energy toward that direction therefore resulting a loud crash sound and big impact that will shake the ground that will make you fall while i land on to the ground and slowly walk toward that direction where you're.
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Haris Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 pm

*as u were walking slowly, i quickly get up and run into the forest :p *
Haris
Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:57 pm

*I wave my sword across and send multiple sharp compressed air of crescent shape toward you therefore cutting all the tree down, making a clear path allowing me to see you clearly and since the tree are all down they will block your way therefore making you harder to escape.

Saito : trying to escape ?
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Haris Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:29 pm

ohh come on,
*Sigh!
stopped and turned around u, come near to u.*
dont force me Kid, u really dont wanna get me annoyed, as i sad*
i use my special speed power anf give u a pretty hard punch in ur stomach*
*the speed was so hight tht it happened in few secs*
* i use tht speed again and hit u my elbow in ur back*
* giving u a pretty much damages*
Haris
Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:13 pm

As you appear in front of me and moving your hand(fist) which is about to punch me, with my sense and eye sight i grab your fist with my left hand in time therefore stopping your attack then i place my sword with my right hand on your neck.

Saito : one single move, you're dead.
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Haris Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:06 pm

*as u place ur sword on my neck(my left side), as , i step to right and lower my body carefully not to get cut by ur sword.

as i moved down i punch with my other hand in ur abdomen, get more close to u and tightly hold the hand in which u holding ur sword, turned around (my back is towards u)and stand up hitting ur hand with my shoulder, resulting in losing ur sword.
as i stand up i moved my elbow backwards to hit on ur mouth.
-----
dont know u understand my action or not, :S
Haris
Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:07 pm

*Noticing you are slowly moving down, i place my sword tip at your neck getting ready ti cut *

Saito : like i said.. 1 more move i'm going to kill you.
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Haris Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:39 pm

em really bad in rp battle right ???? Smile

well aaaahhhh okie,
i will go with u, now remove ur swrod
Haris
Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:49 pm

*Hold you up by using my left hand holding onto your right arm, once you up i stand behind you while placing my sword onto your back*

Saito : Now start moving along.

Note: not really.
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Haris Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:59 pm

all right allright, but atleast tell me where are we going ??
Haris
Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by SwordBitter Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Saito : i'm bringing you to Leonidas parents, they need your music to let their baby to fall asleep start moving along.
SwordBitter
SwordBitter
Global Mod
Global Mod

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Haris Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:23 pm

~Mission Complete~

DF unlocked,
Bounty= +1,000,000
Beli=+5000

Haris
Haris
Administrator
Administrator

Pirate

Named Rumor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3